Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: EllenBlxke
EllenBlxke December 28th, 2016

I want to sing powerfully and emotionally

I want to be able to show kindness and empathy to others without being awkward or unintentionally rude

I want everyone to have a sense of comfort and safety

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 December 28th, 2016

That familys would unite.

That everyone will have someone

That we all value life.

User Profile: hopelessprincess
hopelessprincess December 28th, 2016

1. That I can make sure that all my loved ones are fine, healthy and have everything they need in life to be happy

2. That humans on this earth finally start to live peacefully and help each other instead of hate each other

3. I can't think of a third wish, maybe that number one isn't only for my loved ones but for all the people on this earth

User Profile: versatileKitten3443
versatileKitten3443 December 28th, 2016

I would wish for enough motivation and enthusiasm on my lowest days to play with my children, the patience to refrain from taking my emotions out on them when I'm struggling and a future for them that is free of any detriment caused by our current situation.

December 28th, 2016

1. Good and restful sleep for everyone in the world

2. That everyone do at least one kind thing for someone else every day

3. Never having to stay inside because of bad weather

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain December 29th, 2016

More energy for me and for other people...seeing people I love more...and for a pet cat.

December 29th, 2016

For my loved ones to be happy and healthy

For my marriage to be long lived, happy and successful.

No more pain, anger, hate and suffering in the world.

User Profile: Johnklein12345
Johnklein12345 December 29th, 2016

My wife and kids moving back.

My son finishing high school

Becoming athletic enough to run a 10k again

User Profile: Feanix
Feanix December 29th, 2016

• To be more beautiful and successful.

• To have my boyfriend closer to me, next door to me, so I didn't have to travel an hour to see him!

• To have all supernatural powers.

User Profile: lexistar326
lexistar326 December 29th, 2016

I'd wish that I wouldn't have to worry about going into a lot of debt for college, I wish that me and my partner could spend more time with each other, and I'd wish for enough food and shelter for everyone in the world.