Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: asukal
asukal December 29th, 2016

Wealth, Health, Love

User Profile: Humbly4hippy3
Humbly4hippy3 December 29th, 2016

1 My family to not be broke

2 Everyone to leave me be and realize that people change not everything is depression and anxiety.

3 Live an actual teen life, and not feel trapped.

User Profile: Chg30
Chg30 December 29th, 2016

To be able to love myself instead of feeling disgusted

For my family to be financially stable (we wouldn't mind being rich)

To not have anxiety anymore and feel normal

User Profile: TurquoiseSequoia
TurquoiseSequoia December 29th, 2016

1) To feel as though I've moved past my divorce ('gotten over it')

2) To feel happier so I self medicate less

3) To have a reasonable, stable flat of my own, long term

User Profile: generousFig5846
generousFig5846 December 29th, 2016

Intelligence

Happiness

My brother

User Profile: brightDay9217
brightDay9217 December 29th, 2016

- for my parents to divorce already (has been over 12 years since they were first going to and situations have been worse since then)

- for my closest family and friends to be closer

- to go on a holiday somewhere close to nature

User Profile: PatientTalker
PatientTalker December 29th, 2016

1. To be happy

2. To be beautiful

3. To have something to do insted of being inside my room 24/7 and listen to sad music

User Profile: Kels22
Kels22 December 29th, 2016

Wish #1: My loved ones and I would no longer have any financial stress.

Wish #2: I could be happier with my life and not judge myself so harshly.

Wish #3: I could never feel depressed again.

User Profile: thoughtfulMelon8704
thoughtfulMelon8704 December 29th, 2016

I will be happier

More grateful

More living and compassionate

User Profile: exuberantLemon7371
exuberantLemon7371 December 29th, 2016

1. For the motivation to chase my dreams

2. For good health

3. For continuous growth