Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
December 27th, 2016

1. Happiness

2. Live with no worries.

3. Unlimited wishes

User Profile: barath1999
barath1999 December 27th, 2016

I'd wish for world peace , eradication of poverty and love.

Its not about having selfish wishes. It's about caring for the world and there by you live happily too

User Profile: Nymeria24
Nymeria24 December 27th, 2016

1.world peace

2.to stop animal abuse

3.a makeover

User Profile: Mariabelen95
Mariabelen95 December 27th, 2016

1. For everyone to be happy

2. To have someone honestly love me

3. To always maintain my kindness

User Profile: aisha20
aisha20 December 27th, 2016

@Laura

I'd wish for peace, success and happiness. Ain't that something, we all want ?!

User Profile: Thunderwolf7
Thunderwolf7 December 27th, 2016

Id wish for my son to be healed from his heart condition. So he could run and play without being weary.

2nd wish for my brother's health that he could walk and do all the crazy 💩 he talks about 😊

3rd I'd wish to see my grandfather one last time to tell him how much I love and appreciate him ...Yep that would be it❤💖❤💖❤

December 27th, 2016

1. To have less fat

2. To be able to socialize

3. To not freak out over small things

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz December 27th, 2016

Today Ive been round the shops looking for a couple of things I couldn't find so I'd ask for

1 A gravy boat

2 A cake tin

3 World peace

December 27th, 2016

1. I'd wish for Compassion and Empathy for all of mankind. Violence is a system.

2. I wish for inner peace for me and my loved ones

3. A Decent Job

User Profile: Kinu2680
Kinu2680 December 27th, 2016

1) well being

2) happiness

3) my daughter being with me instead of 1500 miles away from me.