Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: liisaannii
liisaannii December 29th, 2016

1. Happiness to all of my friends and family

2. Peace and safety to the world

3. Self-confidence

User Profile: marcdarc
marcdarc December 29th, 2016

1. to be able to be myself freely

2. for my friends to love themselves and be safe and healthy

3. for my parents to be happy

User Profile: bestBalsam514
bestBalsam514 December 29th, 2016

For my sanity back

for my friends back

for my life back

User Profile: Thebeautyiswithin
Thebeautyiswithin December 29th, 2016

1. I would be strong enough to take on not only my problems, but my lives ones problems too.

2. I would wish that no physical or mental harm would come to my niece.

3. I would wish that my dad could walk again.

December 29th, 2016

Unlimited money so I could help others in need

My health back

And I have no idea what else

December 29th, 2016

Being just happy

I want him back...

More open minded family

December 29th, 2016

Peace of mind

Ambition

A sense of direction

User Profile: RoseHeart98
RoseHeart98 December 29th, 2016

I would wish for happiness, love and friendship.

User Profile: goodLion4737
goodLion4737 December 29th, 2016

@RoseHeart9

this is a beautiful wish! I wish it upon you.

load more
User Profile: thescottishangel6
thescottishangel6 December 29th, 2016

1) That my friends and family stay healthy and happy in 2017 😊

2) that My anxiety/panic attacks would disappear

3) that someone I admire you dance with me

User Profile: Gabrieel
Gabrieel December 29th, 2016

1 : be happy in my life.

2 : be happy whit all i love

3 : all foods of the world <3.