Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: Randomgirl9923
Randomgirl9923 December 29th, 2016

for the ability of having more wishes,

removing feelings,

world health and peace.

lol idk

User Profile: goodLion4737
goodLion4737 December 29th, 2016

Make my wife happy and love me again!

Win the lottery!

Make my health perfect!

User Profile: crimsonArrow4325
crimsonArrow4325 December 29th, 2016

1. Be able to visit my dream vacation

2. Find love

3. More wishes

User Profile: xvolgy
xvolgy December 29th, 2016

I wish that everyone i care about is happy

i stop self harming

i would be happy for real. That and be skinnier

User Profile: Jeepus
Jeepus December 29th, 2016

@xvolgy why would you self harming yourself

load more
User Profile: Ineedhopenow
Ineedhopenow December 29th, 2016

I would wish for me to find out whats wrong with me, be a insparatin to people and be confident.

User Profile: Jeepus
Jeepus December 29th, 2016

I would only want one wish and that would be with the one that was my true love

User Profile: came2believe
came2believe December 29th, 2016

1. To be rid of my crushing mental defects. 2.To have a job that I enjoy which pays a living wage. 3. That the genie be free from the bondage of the lamp.

User Profile: fearlessNorth7129
fearlessNorth7129 December 29th, 2016

I'd wish for everything to work out, for my boyfriend to not be so far away, and another cat.

User Profile: Sheba94
Sheba94 December 29th, 2016

I would be on scholarship in South Korea, date Zed and go to swim regularly!

User Profile: thoughtfulDime7133
thoughtfulDime7133 December 29th, 2016

1. To have my family back

2. Be free of addiction

3. 10,000 dollars