Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: Mikedove
Mikedove December 29th, 2016

Love, health, and that special someone

December 29th, 2016

I wish for

1. Relief from anxiety attacks

2. Well settled future of mine

3. My family's well being And good health and wealth

User Profile: Araylie
Araylie December 29th, 2016

1. Having good friends.

2. Being healty.

3. Being less shy.

User Profile: Mermaidfaerie24
Mermaidfaerie24 December 29th, 2016

I'd wish for my brother to talk to my family again, enough money to get my family caught up on bills, and a puppy.

December 29th, 2016

Happy married life

Promotion at work

Good health for everyone around me.

User Profile: determinedPerson6817
determinedPerson6817 December 29th, 2016

I would wish for so much happiness, I wouldn't remember what it was like to be sad, I'd wish for all the love I can get, so I can feel like I'm worth something, and I'd wish for everyone I care about to never feel like I do now because no one should feel so worthless and miserable.

User Profile: Amse
Amse December 29th, 2016

1.Be happy

2.Overcome depression

User Profile: TheKing22
TheKing22 December 29th, 2016

1. For someone to love me for who I am not my looks

2. Video games

3. Someone I can always rely on being there for me

User Profile: loyalNickel4996
loyalNickel4996 December 29th, 2016

Move to a new country and meet people who are more like me in terms of thoughts

Make these panic attacks disppear

Do really well in studies so I can have a established life later

User Profile: reservedLand3144
reservedLand3144 December 29th, 2016

1. i'd be able to use all of my potention in life

2. i'd meet someone who can keep up with me

3. i'd be successful enough to take my family on endless vacation around the world