Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: Jadeshina
Jadeshina December 29th, 2016

Self wish: To remove irrational fear

Loved ones wish: For material things to not define happiness

World wish: love and faith in one another

User Profile: BrokenGirl92
BrokenGirl92 December 29th, 2016

To be loved & happy.

To be accepted for me who i am.

To be good enough.

User Profile: DarkStars
DarkStars December 29th, 2016

wealth , health , happiness

User Profile: adam118
adam118 December 29th, 2016

The strength to withstand difficulties, wisdom to know what must be done and the courage to do it.

User Profile: sportygirl9090
sportygirl9090 December 29th, 2016

For my mind to stop wandering in school and to be more focused, for me to be able to live with my dad and for my brother to get through chemo

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 December 29th, 2016

1 to have a happier partner like he was when first met

2 my ex gone and out of mine n daughters life for good never see him again and

3 another baby to be pregnant with twins :D

User Profile: messica
messica December 29th, 2016

Health and happiness for my family and friends

The ability to cultivate peace of mind and heart

The ability to focus better

December 29th, 2016

1. I wish to hold my sweet baby again.

2. I wish my husband would come back home. I need him now more than ever.

3. I wish I wasn't numb.

load more
User Profile: TrippyFlower23
TrippyFlower23 December 29th, 2016

1.I wish I wasn't paranoid about my Family saying everyday, because Im always so worried I can't focus on myself and I end up wanting to tear myself apart and self destruct.

2. I wish I never had Depression with up and down moods/Anxiety. I feel like I am dying soon like literally going to die. Idk maybe my body just knows it. My immune system is low

3. I wish I had a bf and family that understood me mentally. So that I wouldn't feel like having destructive behavior and seeking attention from anyone who gives it to me, and when they hurt me or do something not right I go back into a dark mood where I dis-associate myself from my body and want to self desteruct completely

User Profile: TheOutcastGirl
TheOutcastGirl December 29th, 2016

1. Take me and my friends to Japan with enough money.

2. Have the ability to fly, so I can go anywhere at anytime

3. To have a big house with 6 bedrooms with no bills or rent/morgage to pay for me and mom.