If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
1. I wish that I could move forward with my life without dwelling on negative experiences in the past.
2. I wish I could rid myself of the need to please other people.
3. I wish to be more bold. Less worrying and anxiety which holds me back from reaching my goals or even setting better goals.
1. To have a family that gets along and supports each other.
2. To find my niche and be successful at it.
3. Money because I've never had it to do anything
my wishes would be
-Enough money that i could work more towards helping others, rather than subsistance
-More time to spend with friends and loved ones
- more help for others in tougher places than i am right now
If I had three wishes they would be....
1. It wasn't so hard to get help. I don't have a hard time admitting to myself that I need it, I just have a hard time saying it to others.
2. That my children would have all the tools they need to make it through this beautiful world filled with cruel people and that they wouldn't make the same mistakes I did. (Does that count as two? I'll say no because I believe, if they have more tools to use, and they use them, they won't make the same mistakes I made.)
3. That my husband would get help for his alchoholism and his anger issues (I think that's one wish because I believe the two are linked). That he would become a more compassionate and genuinely caring person. (This doesn't count as another wish either because I think he will become a compassionate, caring person if he recieves and responds to help.)
I would like to tie someone up, counsensually of course, to put tape over their mouth, to put my hand over their mouth
To be open more easily. To see clearly. To be understood.
1. I wish I had my own home in the forest.
2. I wish work was more flexible so that I could spend some time outside during the day.
3. I wish my brother would open up to me.
First of all, I would wish that happiness is something innate to everyone of us in this world. Like breathing, happiness are something that comes naturally to everyone and everyone does it, owns it, and has it for the entirety of their lives. If we stopped breathing, we die. Same with happiness, if we're unhappy, we die. Granted that it will be uncommon as there are a lot of breathing people now. Therefore, all people alive, all breathing people, will be happy. No matter what.
Secondly, I would wish that love is everywhere. Like air, love would be something universal. You can't really see it, sometimes you don't even feel it, but it's what keeping us alive and good. Everyone will feel loved and there will be no unrequited love anywhere on Earth. Or beyond actually if I may add. I wish everyone of us feels loved and gives love to all the people, to all the right people, and well, everyone.
Thirdly, I would want to be rich. So rich that I, and only me, can single-handedly make any difference I want in the world with my financial superiority.
That's a pretty good wish list, won't you agree?
1. Enough homes so no one is homeless.
2. More love in the world
3. Cure for cancer.
To meet somebody nice who will break my cycle of getting used and abused and who will not judge me.
To get a good paying job and be able to sustain the job.
To be able to do the things that make me happy.
My list is fairly selfish although I feel like I need to be a bit selfish now and look after myself more.