Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: spookyscully21
spookyscully21 December 29th, 2016

First I'd wish tranquility in my life and in the life of those around me. There's nothing that feels better than being calm with yourself and the things that are around you.

Secondly I'd wish I had enough money to not care about and share things with others.

Thirdly I'd to keep being a better human being and keep learning more and more about culture, literature, movies and music. Become a proper filmmaker out of this shithole.

User Profile: Ni21
Ni21 December 29th, 2016

1. World peace

2. A job

3. Recovery

User Profile: Nooneuknow
Nooneuknow December 29th, 2016

world peace, happiness and cats

User Profile: Anootty
Anootty December 29th, 2016

Everyone who hurt others physically without any reason to be brutally punished by the God

Start an orphange+old age home and name it as Happy Home where me and my lover will have a new life with a new family <3

Grant me 3 more wishes....

User Profile: angrybadger
angrybadger December 31st, 2016

1. Great health

2. My daughter to graduate high school

3. A date with Jennifer Love Hewitt

User Profile: Oxatnik
Oxatnik December 31st, 2016

Better health

Live among the stars in the night sky

Grant my Mom Good health too.

User Profile: goodLion4737
goodLion4737 December 31st, 2016

Health, Happiness, Wealth

January 1st, 2017

My first wish, make it easy and possible for me to change my past to change my present so life is better.

My second wish, I want to attract friends that are good friends that imagined that will invite me to their plans, parties and outtings so they cared about me.

My last wish, everybody please make good actions and let's not live in the spoils of life.

User Profile: UnemotionalWreck
UnemotionalWreck January 1st, 2017

I'd wish to feel comfortable in my body, for my mum to be healthy again, and for the genie to be free.

User Profile: JustLolli
JustLolli January 1st, 2017

1. Time machine

2. Wisdom in school

3. Healing powers

😂😂😂😂