If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
That my immifiate family will unite
That my bf and i will always be there for each other
That mental illness awarness is spread
Peace in the world
Happiness in the world
Love in the world
The scientific knowledge to travel at the speed of light, the cure for cancer, the world to work as one nation :)
Food for the hungry
Mental health care for everyone
Shelter for the homeless
Happiness
health
wealth
1. Being Happy
2. Being Healthy
3. Never worry about money, as I'd get enough money to live a good life.
Bring me back to ten years ago...
That I was very tech savvy
More confidence
Better relationship with family
1. Health
2. Happiness
3. A simple life
To be young again
To finally be free once and for all of my 34 yr eating disorder
A future I can actually look forward to