Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: Ayezepol09
Ayezepol09 May 28th, 2017

1). To have a successful career

2). Have a successful relationship

3). Make sure all my loved ones are in healthy stable condition

User Profile: angrybadger
angrybadger May 28th, 2017

1. Great health

2. More money

3. To be 25 again

User Profile: HatsEatYou
HatsEatYou May 31st, 2017

I would wish

1: for someone else that could use them more to get three wishes

2: to gain the ability of self motivation

3: to put my third wish on hold because I can't think of anything I need or want right now and might need it for a rainy day.

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 2nd, 2017

3 wishes

1 that I had the materials I need to organize my home.

2 having more craft supplies

3 more time off work.

User Profile: Katieee97
Katieee97 June 4th, 2017

Make my chronic illness disappear.

To be healthy.

To enjoy every aspect of my life.

1 self-discipline to do the things I planned to

2 genuine friendship

3 continuation of my spiritual Walk

User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 9th, 2017

To have a family who actively cares about me and wants to be a part of my life without having to control and critizes it.

My only neighbor I know not to move away.

My husband to understand what I do around the house, at work, and what I go through with family.

June 14th, 2017

1. Unlimited access of money so i can buy foods and things for my family. I dont want them to felt any pressure of living.

2. I want someone who can understand my unpredictable feelings and depression. I dont need attention, i just want someone to care about me.

3. I just want to be happy and being able to love

User Profile: Hunnyluv1l
Hunnyluv1l June 17th, 2017

My wishes will sound so strange. I deliberately avoided this question until now- for that reason. So, please don't judge too harshly, ok?

1.) I would wish my medical dog could speak to me. She has been my best friend since 2012. It would be amazing to have a tea with her each day, or just say thank you for all she does.

2.) I could have all I needed without being forced to communicate or connect with people. A world where that was an absolute choice I could or couldn't make - and it would be ok either way.

3.)My son and I could live where we can protect, touch, and serve African Elephants, every day. Human beings are responsible for their demise. I would want to show that a human being can also change that. They are one of the most emotional and regal animals-the most deserving to actually have this planet.

I know, my wishes are odd. I am odd. I don't care about wealth and the things I am supposed to. I had that. I wasn't happy. I really wasn't safe. Now, I care only about things that MEAN SOMETHING to me. So, I would make my wishes based on those things.

User Profile: Flamelheart
Flamelheart June 19th, 2017

1. A pet cat

2. Multiple Invitations to parties (that I want to go to and have time for)

3. A friend or lover to cuddle with