Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: Compassion21
Compassion21 June 20th, 2017

Someone who cares about the same things I do, has a real passion for them.

Understanding, empathy, or at least an attempt at not belittling what I go through and actually listen.

To have an exiting talent

User Profile: decemberfairytale
decemberfairytale June 20th, 2017

Meet my favorite person in the world

adopt every animal there is

have every color converse sneaker and style there is

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance July 4th, 2017

Pet cat

My imaginary friends should become real

I should get a very good college

User Profile: BlackBadger
BlackBadger May 8th, 2018

1.More Genies

2. More Wisdom

3.Three More Wishes

User Profile: unassumingcoconut123
unassumingcoconut123 March 3rd, 2023

@Laura

1.I would wish that I never agreed to be her friend

2.I would wish that my mom didn't wake me up for school that morning

3.I would wish that I knew how to express my feelings to others/ know how to understand theirs and comfort them

User Profile: Alone237
Alone237 March 9th, 2023

@Laura

1. For my husband to find a job he loves and is excited about before Summer that pays for the moving fee and more.

2. For time to fast forward to the Summer. I'm done with school 😫

3. To find a nice girlfriend when I move who'll be my bff forever.

User Profile: VahMedoh01
VahMedoh01 March 20th, 2023

@Laura

1) Protection from any injuries or illnesses for my family and I

2) Peace along the world

3) And if you have my own businesses

User Profile: JollyRacher
JollyRacher November 28th, 2023

@Laura

1. Any wish that I write down comes true in 5 minutes. (I may realize it's a bad wish, so I need time to think after it's written) 

2. That my siblings get 50 wishes each. 

3. To be able to save wishes because I am indecisive and can't answer on the spot. 

User Profile: limesnlemons44
limesnlemons44 November 29th, 2023

@Laura 

*I wish that you won't use my next 2 wishes against me

*I wish for a Billion dollars in my bank account

*I wish for the ability to lucid dream every night!