If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?
happyniss
for pepole to get along
and to stay helthy
1) my family would not have all of the financial struggles they have
2) my parents would not have to choose between taking my sibling and I to the doctor and buying groceries
3) I wouldn't be ruining my family with my anxiety
~i want to write poems like i used to
~i want to be able to learn the basics of drawing
~i want a job to support myself
1) A healthy baby
2) to be out of debt
3) to have my house remodel be completed!
Find a permanent place to live
Be out of debt
And to afford a decent car
To die
hope my family does well in life
happiness I guess
@Suicidequeen2002
You should never wish for that, I recommend you talk to someone on the suicide prevention line.
@FlyingAirplanes345 yeah true
Solve all of my problems I have
Long life with my lover and his family
Die before my lover
1. Be happy with my life and not live in constant fear and anxiety
2. Stop self-harm
3. Help those who need it the most
@Laura
To be a billionaire
To not have mental illness
To find a caring loving partner
1. My son to still be alive
2. For emotional strength
3. To have a better upcoming year