Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: tealMango1644
tealMango1644 December 27th, 2016

1. For my pastors to believe in me

2. For me to be freed from emotional pain

3. For me to be able to trust in Jesus more

User Profile: Hopefulheart123
Hopefulheart123 December 27th, 2016

@tealMango1644 emotional pain may last for a long time, but I'm sure Jesus believes in you, and that's worth more than any acceptance from any pastor. It's scary to trust in Jesus because it's a hard thing to do, but just remember that nothing happens that He doesn't know about, and He is in control.

Stay strong, hope your wishes are granted.

User Profile: tealMango1644
tealMango1644 December 27th, 2016

@Hopefulheart123

I'm called to be a pastor. I'm in seminary. It's hard to believe with all this going on. People spiritually abused me before.

load more
load more
User Profile: LornLover1998
LornLover1998 December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted me 3 wishes right now, I would wish for:

1. The person I love to use her brain and understand the reality of things.

2. To finally get recieve a great paying job.

3. To know the answer to every unnecessary problomatic situation that keeps coming to attack me.

December 27th, 2016

new flat/house/quiet

resolution of money and insurance issues

no more bad T's

no more anxieties

that was four i suck

User Profile: justanemptynobody
justanemptynobody December 27th, 2016

Firstly, I'd want to my heart to skip one, single beat.

Secondly, I'd wish for the world to be set afire. I want to sky to burn and the sea to rage, I wanna see the two colliding under a million of stars shining like dimaonds. I want the universe to be painted again, in the brightest colors whatever god there isn't could find, so it would be new, be set in motion at an indecent speed, ready to make everything clash in a breathtaking explosion of beauty that would scream until I'd be deaf and shine until i'd be blind ! I want fear to wither my heart, sorrow to freeze it, and love to make it burst like a balloon, and these emotions to dance together, twirling, fighting forever, like in an endless tornado ! I want my tears to pour like the rain of that storm, and my anger to explode like the lightnings ! My mood would be as dark and depressed as the sky, and my loneliness would ring in my ears just like the wind does - until the sun pierces through and shines bright again, bringing the calm fragrance of flowers opening again and the agressive sunrays so joyful they bite your skin unil it'd melt, and I would enjoy that moment while waiting for the next storm, finding my utmost joy to live in the succession of calm and explosions that would go on and on and on and ond, faster, and faster, and faster, until the very end !

And...
I'd wish for a girl... to be in love with me.

I guess... all my wishes are actually the same.

User Profile: Hopefulheart123
Hopefulheart123 December 27th, 2016

@justanemptynobody that was very vivid and beautiful, wow.

User Profile: justanemptynobody
justanemptynobody December 27th, 2016

@Hopefulheart123

Thank you...
I wish my feelings were just half as bright as that.

load more
load more
User Profile: brightCircle8128
brightCircle8128 December 27th, 2016

To not be worried

To have strength

To be blessed in everyday

User Profile: mayuree
mayuree December 27th, 2016

My health back to normal

User Profile: selfdisciplinedLime8972
selfdisciplinedLime8972 December 27th, 2016

1) To graduate and go to a good university in a new country and get a good job

2) To lose weight, reach my body goals and live healthily

3) For the guy that I love to love me back

User Profile: OliveCar4161
OliveCar4161 December 27th, 2016

1. For family

2. For forgiveness

3. For love

December 27th, 2016

1. For my mom to not have Lupus.

2. For my family to be happy.

3. For my mom to stop lying so my dad won't get thrown in jail.

User Profile: LunaLovegood1998
LunaLovegood1998 December 27th, 2016

To be happier

To be healthy

And I also want a TARDIS (Sorry my inner fangirl came out)

User Profile: AllTimeSleepingHorizon
AllTimeSleepingHorizon December 27th, 2016

@LunaLovegood1998 I want a TARDIS too

User Profile: LunaLovegood1998
LunaLovegood1998 December 27th, 2016

@AllTimeSleepingHorizon

Same!!

User Profile: AllTimeSleepingHorizon
AllTimeSleepingHorizon December 27th, 2016

@LunaLovegood1998 it would make life amazing

User Profile: LunaLovegood1998
LunaLovegood1998 December 27th, 2016

@AllTimeSleepingHorizon

Really awesome!

User Profile: AllTimeSleepingHorizon
AllTimeSleepingHorizon December 27th, 2016

@LunaLovegood1998 totally

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more