Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: KhajiitNeedsHelp
KhajiitNeedsHelp December 27th, 2016

1. World Peace

2. No Mental Illnesses

3. Happiness for all

User Profile: littleCoconut4681
littleCoconut4681 December 27th, 2016

1) the ability to freeze time

2) financial security

3) confidence

User Profile: purpleLunch6026
purpleLunch6026 December 27th, 2016

1 Stress free

2 because being stress free I can go to work and not have anxiety about work and people criticizing me.

3. Take criticizime.

December 27th, 2016

1. Senpai

2. Tyler, BFF to get into his dream school.

3. Money issues gone ~

December 27th, 2016

1, 2, 3: Die

User Profile: saturdayinthepark
saturdayinthepark December 28th, 2016

@JCT

i wish for you not to wish to die. i once wished that wish - been there.

i wish for you to hang in there.

load more
User Profile: Eliza165616
Eliza165616 December 27th, 2016

- To stop having urges to self harm

- To figure out my emotions

- To never lose certain people in my life

December 27th, 2016

1. Being happy

2. Find love

3. Be confident

December 27th, 2016

My three wishes would be...

1.) To be beautiful inside and out

2.) To achieve my dream job of becoming a mortician

3.) For my anxiety and depression to be gone forever and live a happy and normal life

User Profile: dinostone
dinostone December 28th, 2016

@SaraReynolds33 Nice job!! I used to have similar passions. I liked vivisection, dissection, anatomy, you know :)) But nightmare experience in the operating room, I'd never want hold a surgical scalpel or step foot in a hospital again. I hope you'd be successful in your chosen profession. Cheers.

December 29th, 2016

@dinostone Thank you so much! I'm sorry it didn't work out for you. At least you tried it and now know it's just not for you. I hope you find something or have found something that you're passionate about and love doing. :)

load more
load more
User Profile: charmingWest951
charmingWest951 December 27th, 2016

Good restful sleep, that my headache would go away, more sleep

User Profile: Maple250461
Maple250461 December 27th, 2016

To live a normal life

meet the person who helped to keep me alive and also my inspiration

to let the world be free of hatred and war