Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

User Profile: Laura
Laura December 27th, 2016

If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for?

318
User Profile: VeloceraptorAnxiety
VeloceraptorAnxiety December 27th, 2016

To lose my mental illnesses

to be happy

to Be loved

User Profile: Gallifreyangirl85
Gallifreyangirl85 December 27th, 2016

1. to read something positive in the news.

2. for there to be an end to world hunger.

3. for happiness for my family and friends.

User Profile: HSC
HSC December 27th, 2016

1 - To get my grades up

2 - To be better at my talents

3 - To get an actual shoulder to lean on

User Profile: VoceDeS1l3nzio
VoceDeS1l3nzio December 27th, 2016

1.World peace

2. Health for all

3. My grandpa back

User Profile: IrrationalDolphin
IrrationalDolphin December 27th, 2016

Health. Family. Love.

User Profile: CandiceH
CandiceH December 28th, 2016

I would wish for endless money. So that I could buy everything for my mom. And have her surgery so her back doesn't hurt anymore. I would wish to live a healthy happy life. And I would wish to travel the world.

December 28th, 2016

To be happier, less angry, and to have anything I desired

User Profile: oceanPearls
oceanPearls December 28th, 2016

1. For me to realise my inner goodness and connection to others

2. For all of us (beings) to be content, peaceful, happy, able to be kind, not mentally sick, and to be with healthy loving relationships

3. For all of us who want to to have meaningful jobs with financial security, a good work-life balance and no stress

User Profile: independentPineapple4368
independentPineapple4368 December 28th, 2016

Forgiveness, acceptance, genuine happiness

User Profile: Exist56
Exist56 December 28th, 2016

Self Sufficientcy. A career I love and am confident in. Having a significant other.