Emotional pain/Physical pain, Pain, Pain, Pain
Dear Moi,
We had a few good days, here and there and now I did something to my shoulder, by just taking the bins out or sleeping funny or maybe both combined.
I can barely move and the pain is spreading to the arms and back, because once I'm injured it makes this announcement, Hey rest of the body, don't leave me isolated, you got to be tender too.
I want company..
So that's what usually happens and just getting out of bed was a challenge. I've been silently cursing all day and wincing from the pains.
I've gone to my remedies, binaural beats helps a bit, the heated blankie is going off and on so helps a tiny bit.
I can't sleep as I can't get comfy so just feeling a bit fed up and yesterday had an appointment which failed to show or respond to my email so it was a waste of a day.
I was already feeling disrespected by them and this made it worse. Plus waiting for a refund from somewhere else and they are making excuses..
I've got limited energy and I don't want to fight to get my point across and be heard, I'm too *** exhausted.
Plus the buses keep extending their half journeys so I'm walking more and that is hurting my body too.
I just feel frail at the moment but I stocked up on takeout so I don't have to do much but heat it up. I didn't want to spend more money but this is convenient, so I can justify it.
I want to do a grocery shop this weekend but I don't have it in me to put away the shopping, let alone carry it.
I'm just not feeling productive or useful and I hate that because I am already so limited as to what I can do...
@ScrabbleBrain
Ah, I'm so sorry you are having such a bad day!
And that you are in pain!
I hope your pain passes soon my friend and those wretched buses stop interfering with your day 😁
Sending you my best wishes, for what that's worth 😁💕💜
@Amanda84 Thank you partner-in-crime 😇 As usual your kindness means a lot. I'm better than I was, so not moving is better, it is the pesky roaming about that is dreadful..
Maybe the heat and binaural beats is working, it is also rainy and sunny so boiling alive with the blankie and have the fan on 😂
I hope your day is full of mischief as is the standard 🥰