Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: ItsReganingRain
ItsReganingRain May 26th, 2019

We will call you Rain.

User Profile: TheSmolAdam
TheSmolAdam May 26th, 2019

I'll love you forever and always, come what may.

That's all I need.

User Profile: Dawn04
Dawn04 May 26th, 2019

Honestly, I just like to hear that I have been a help to someone or that I made them smile and feel happy at least for a little while.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance June 2nd, 2019

@Dawn04 it's the best feeling ever!!!

load more
User Profile: ClassicalMe
ClassicalMe May 27th, 2019

"I'll always have your back, support you in anything you do, and love you for who you are. I'm proud of you."

What's the point in hoping for words you'll never hear though...

User Profile: PellaG
PellaG May 29th, 2019

You are worth it!

User Profile: Cutepuppy2025
Cutepuppy2025 May 29th, 2019

I hope you know that I will never leave your side. Even if you hate me, even if you hurt me, I wouldn

User Profile: LooneyArtimus
LooneyArtimus May 29th, 2019

I can't pretend to know what is going on inside your head but I'm here for you. You are loved and supported.

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 May 30th, 2019

That Ive won something life- changing

User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

@easyWater4109 gives you 500,000 billion $ lotery ticket🤗

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 June 15th, 2019

@Ragnarokk

awww thanks...all I need is one winner.

User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

@easyWater4109 i wish you get it so you can buy me a drink 😉 🤗

User Profile: easyWater4109
easyWater4109 June 15th, 2019

@Ragnarokk

yup, you got it! Next 10 rounds are on me 😉

User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

@easyWater4109 you are soo kind and nice 🤗🤗🤗🤗 thank you🤗🤗🤗

load more
load more
load more
load more
load more
User Profile: Littlelizard5242
Littlelizard5242 June 7th, 2019

"I miss you" "Good morning" 'Good night sweetie " "I want you in my life always" "You are MY priority"

User Profile: ClassicalMe
ClassicalMe June 8th, 2019

"You've tried your best, it's okay to leave now. The word will go on, your family will be alright, your words that you left behind will be in everyone's heart, it's okay to leave."

User Profile: eilish8
eilish8 June 15th, 2019

@ClassicalMe

But is it ever okay to leave? I've been thinking about it for ages and I know that for nearly everyone. There'll be one person who would miss them, and they would hate life without them.

User Profile: ClassicalMe
ClassicalMe June 15th, 2019

@eilish8 I don't know. I think it is, but I know other people don't. I wish someone would justify my thoughts. We didn't get to choose if we wanted to be here, we should get to choose if we want to leave. It should be our right. People say it's so selfish, but isn't it selfish of them to keep us here? Wouldn't someone that really loved you, accept that you have made a decision? I think sometimes this world isn't for everyone, like me.

User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

@ClassicalMe you are so smart

load more
load more
User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

@ClassicalMe take me with you...

User Profile: ClassicalMe
ClassicalMe June 15th, 2019

Ha, no ... Not smart @Ragnarokk , but thank you. I'd like to say it gets better but I'm not sure I believe that. Life is just a complicated thing... I guess the only thing I can say, is it may be rough, but to hold on as long as you can, just in case it's meant for you. Other than that, you're welcome to come with. Like I said, I think it should be our decision andt it shouldnt be so looked down on by society. Whether I'm right or wrong, that's just my belief...

User Profile: Ragnarokk
Ragnarokk June 15th, 2019

@ClassicalMe we can put down animals out of misery but not people on their own conscious exressed wish...be it like this then classical for me to go through more pain...i know there is no after life but as a child thinking there was iwould like to have an intelligent, sensitive friend beyound when i go...i'm already an year past from prognosis...so i go by on borrowed time anyways...

load more
load more
load more