Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: RisingPhoenix21
RisingPhoenix21 August 25th, 2017

@blossombreathe I'd like to hear someone tell me to be myself. Or that I have to be myself for everyone else is taken. Something like that is what Id most like to hear

User Profile: AmyJulianna
AmyJulianna August 25th, 2017

You're good enough. You can live life in any way you want. You don't have to accomplish anything. It's okay to be ordinary and happy.

User Profile: Papaya8791fruit
Papaya8791fruit August 25th, 2017

I adore you.

User Profile: duggu3263
duggu3263 August 25th, 2017

Id like to hear that you are an amazing person. And just stop living for others and focus more on yourself. If you aint working on your self, why would anyone appreciate you? And dont do too much for people, they always overlook it. Be a little selfish. its not that bad.

User Profile: sleepyrabbit
sleepyrabbit August 25th, 2017

I love you, and you're going to be okay. I know it's so hard to deal with this alone. It's okay to be afraid. Remember to give yourself a break sometimes, okay?

User Profile: sleepyrabbit
sleepyrabbit August 25th, 2017

You're a good person.

User Profile: PoisonKeepersSyndicate
PoisonKeepersSyndicate August 25th, 2017

If you know something disstresses you, do what you can to solve it and make sure you're happy

User Profile: razelinedaz
razelinedaz August 25th, 2017

"I should have listened to you. You were right"

User Profile: AKewlListener
AKewlListener August 25th, 2017

@blossombreathe

YOU GO EAT THAT CHOCOLATE CHIP WAFFLE FROM THE FREEZER. DO IT.

User Profile: lollylol
lollylol August 25th, 2017

You will find someone to love and have something to live for