Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: redCranberry2112
redCranberry2112 August 25th, 2017

That I mean something

User Profile: strugglingmegan
strugglingmegan August 25th, 2017

There is a permanent cure for mental illness. In my case, depression and anxiety.

User Profile: Fidelma
Fidelma August 25th, 2017

It will all be okay eventually, these things just take time. We all know you are trying your best, so just keep on pushing and things will get better, I promise.

User Profile: lolbye
lolbye August 25th, 2017

I'd like to hear "I love you" from someone who really means it

User Profile: TinMan89
TinMan89 August 25th, 2017

I want to tell myself, "Hey Rex, you're doing the best you can, and you should be proud of how far you've come. Maybe other people don't understand, but you're working really hard and you should stay hopeful."

User Profile: Sany58
Sany58 August 25th, 2017

I would like to here that u care n that u ll never leave ☹️

User Profile: Jaybee3690
Jaybee3690 August 25th, 2017

I'd like to hear "You're worth fighting for, you're loved and needed"

User Profile: ZeroAndOne
ZeroAndOne August 25th, 2017

You're not crazy. You did your best and that's good enough.

User Profile: EntrepreneurAnonyme
EntrepreneurAnonyme August 25th, 2017

You're doing your best. Sometimes there's not much you can do. Just focus on getting better and if it takes time. Then that's fine. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Whatever it takes to move forward. One step at a time. You'll get better at this. But it takes time. It just does.

User Profile: Synerjee
Synerjee August 25th, 2017

You are loved. You are appreciated. You are blessed. You are great!