Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: thoughtfulPlane5253
thoughtfulPlane5253 August 26th, 2017

You're beautiful

User Profile: calmZebra60
calmZebra60 August 26th, 2017

I trust you, Kaylee.

User Profile: sarahfitzy03
sarahfitzy03 August 26th, 2017

i would like to hear that i am needed in this world

August 26th, 2017

You can do this!

August 26th, 2017

I'd love to hear "you're why I wake up in the morning" ❤️

User Profile: fighter23
fighter23 August 26th, 2017

I would like to hear i am worthy of love, acceptance and i belong. Also on my bad days everything is going to be okay. I am here for you! <3

User Profile: Amyelizabeth555
Amyelizabeth555 August 26th, 2017

That I am believed in

User Profile: charmingLight85
charmingLight85 August 26th, 2017

heart

User Profile: SaTacrliifsaice
SaTacrliifsaice August 26th, 2017

Honestly I just want someone to listen because I have no one to speak to or atleast I feel like I have no one to listen to.

User Profile: 1943
1943 August 26th, 2017

I care for u. I won't leave u