Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Dylan1987
Dylan1987 August 26th, 2017

I'd like to hear: I'll love you forever even though we can't be together.

User Profile: patientBreeze21
patientBreeze21 August 26th, 2017

We will start again

User Profile: bunnypants
bunnypants August 26th, 2017

ILYSM PRINCUSS :3

User Profile: Lynniiee8655
Lynniiee8655 August 26th, 2017

I believe in you

User Profile: redKiwi7610
redKiwi7610 August 26th, 2017

You are working and trying so hard that takes allot of courage and perseverance. Thumbs up to you!

User Profile: soul700
soul700 August 26th, 2017

@blossombreathe no matter what i am with youheart

User Profile: norochan
norochan August 26th, 2017

@blossombreathe I need to hear "If you were gone I would feel something missing from my life. Something important."

User Profile: humorousDime4734
humorousDime4734 August 26th, 2017

I'd like to hear that someone would stick with me through thick and thin and nevery give up on me even if I've given up on myself whether it be a lover, friend or family.

User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim August 26th, 2017

She's not going to come back for you simply because you decide to take care of yourself. She would come back if you had something she wanted, but she'd come back for anything, regardless of if you were taking care of yourself or not. She behaves like a parasite and doesn't care if you're well-cared for or not. She only cares that she gets what she wants when she wants it. And all you have to do to stop her is to say no and keep saying no. Keep good records of your interactions. Get a video camera, a phone recorder, whatever you need. Then you'll know you can take care of yourself in every way possible and that you'll be able to handle if you run into her and if she tries to engulf you again. Gathering evidence of her actions helps your case. She cannot deny the things she has done or rewrite history and claim you're lying if her actions are caught on a recording. You can protect yourself. You can stay safe in the world, even if she's in it too. You can fill your needs while staying safe.

User Profile: faithfulCurrent7315
faithfulCurrent7315 August 26th, 2017

I love you