Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: babygirlrhi
babygirlrhi August 27th, 2017

I would like to hear someone say: "your mental health doesn't define who you are. The things you do such as hobbies, defines you in many different and unique ways. If one person doesn't like you for who you are, that's their problem, there are many people that care for you, you might not feel loved, but there are people out there that love you. Your face doesn't define a certain type of beauty, or your body shape doesn't define a permanent label. You're not perfect, but you are a beautiful human being, that is worth many things, you are on earth for a reason. Make your next chapter of your life a fun & happy time, spoil yourself with things you like to do and enjoy. You're beautiful and a caring person" 💞

User Profile: bipolarchick
bipolarchick August 27th, 2017

This wont make you fat

User Profile: Ashur
Ashur August 27th, 2017

@blossombreathe I want to hear "I accept, support and love you"

User Profile: NotKhan
NotKhan August 27th, 2017

I'd love to hear "You are worthwhile, you are important". I know I supposedly am, but still. It'd be nice to hear it said

User Profile: Bass8171
Bass8171 August 27th, 2017

I'd like to hear "You're worth way more than you think you are. You're special and you mean so much to me". But, on some level, I think that's what everyone wants to hear.

User Profile: Hopper2606
Hopper2606 August 27th, 2017

I would want to here from my friends and the wonderful people on 7 cups that they love themselves. And I want them to tell me they are getting better and stronger every day. And that they are willing to live instead of having bad thoughts. :)

User Profile: Clobo12914
Clobo12914 August 27th, 2017

I'd like to hear that I'm making the right decisions in my life.

August 27th, 2017

"You have just won an infinite supply of your preferred currency for life"

User Profile: Skittles097
Skittles097 August 27th, 2017

Some days are harder than other but you are stronger than you think

User Profile: animator23
animator23 August 27th, 2017

i'd just love for someone to tell me that all my efforts aren't for nothing.