Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: consumegalaxies93
consumegalaxies93 August 27th, 2017

"You are going to be okay. Eventually, this pain will heal."

"It wasn't your fault."

User Profile: Caligirl1998
Caligirl1998 August 27th, 2017

You matter

August 27th, 2017

You're a really good friend.

User Profile: Monkeycomeswithme
Monkeycomeswithme August 27th, 2017

I want to hear that there's someone there for me.

User Profile: lavenderSquare7762
lavenderSquare7762 August 27th, 2017

You're not alone in your goals, dreams, mistakes, wishes, experiences. If you've experienced it, likely someone else has, and don't forget to reach out to others so you don't have to feel so alone in these aspects. This world is too lonely.

User Profile: resourcefulPond1641
resourcefulPond1641 August 27th, 2017

"You're doing a good job! I know how hard things have been, and how tired you are right now. What can I do to help you? I support you!"

User Profile: introgirl00
introgirl00 August 27th, 2017

I'd like to hear that I'm enough and someone will finally like me for who I am

User Profile: PamelaLynn77
PamelaLynn77 August 27th, 2017

I want to hear Im useful or loved and or wanted.

User Profile: 1Marg1
1Marg1 August 27th, 2017

You did a good job, a very good job. The things that went wrong were not your fault. You matter, in fact you are precious. You are not alone.

User Profile: rebecca947
rebecca947 August 27th, 2017

"You're doing the best you can, under the circumstances you're in right now. That's all anyone could ask of you. You're doing us proud."