Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: mujigum
mujigum August 27th, 2017

I'll never leave you, I mean it, not ever again. You mean the world to me.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I'm Sorry, I now I abandoned you emotionaly many years ago.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

Tell me what do you want? what do you believe?, It's all right.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I support your father.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I'm sorry, I pass over your life to make my own bussines.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I'll be there this night to watch GOT with you.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

Javier Romero, still loves you from the beyond where he is. He still thinks you are a good person. He still thinks youre beautiful.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

People doesn't make a joke of you, you are safe, you can be calmed.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

" I'll pass my birthday with all of you, let us help again and solve this once and for all, please don't run away again "

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

You will be finally fine in 2 minutes.