Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

You're headache is gone.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

...Don't worry, your skin will be healthy again. Smile.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

Living it's easy.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I understand and respect your values, I know I have a disorder on that area, I know you're right about this. I will change what my parents teach me: I'll do excercise, got marry officially.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I'll hear you, and promise I won't say anything to judge you and I won't scream, I'll accept you with the love I have always have had for you.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

You don't need to be like me.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I'm your dad, I'm Ok. I have always accepted you. I dont' want you to go crazy, I just want you to expres your intelligence, I trust you.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I'm your Dad, I love you. Iunderstand you have a life. I understand you believe in other things and I can accept that. I want to be in the north with my family, but I'm alright here. I love your mother, I can take care of her emotions.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

I'm your Dad, I love you. Iunderstand you have a life. I understand you believe in other things and I can accept that. I want to be in the north with my family, but I'm alright here. I love your mother, I can take care of her emotions.

User Profile: kindSea7639
kindSea7639 August 27th, 2017

We can accept your friends, all of them, I never mean to take them away from you. I know you are a social human being.