Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: NocturnalLibrarian
NocturnalLibrarian December 30th, 2017

Come join the dance princess, this is Disney, no one will judge you here.

User Profile: secretOrange9528
secretOrange9528 January 1st, 2018

Youve found us, weve been expecting you. Welcome home.

User Profile: Gotyakat
Gotyakat January 1st, 2018

I've got this

User Profile: reginaphalange98
reginaphalange98 January 2nd, 2018

You dont have to move, you can stay in your house.

User Profile: quietBalsam6396
quietBalsam6396 January 4th, 2018

You deserve to be treated with kindness.

User Profile: orangeLand2973
orangeLand2973 January 4th, 2018

I'm sorry and I miss you.

User Profile: versatilePineapple5913
versatilePineapple5913 January 4th, 2018

"you have done a good work"

User Profile: BrokenBone
BrokenBone January 4th, 2018

Just that simple, yet life changing, butterfly giving, fireworks of emotion, of a true, "I love you"

User Profile: onwardforevenmore
onwardforevenmore January 7th, 2018

Don't leave. I want you around and will always be here for you.

User Profile: Irene4852
Irene4852 January 8th, 2018

A genuine heart felt ''i love you and will always be here for you no matter what the situation is i will be by your side''