Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: Moj
Moj February 12th, 2018

User Profile: Angie7744
Angie7744 February 12th, 2018

your beautiful

i love you

be mine

User Profile: Mik0
Mik0 February 13th, 2018

I love you so much more than anyone and I want to hug you so much and make up for everything

User Profile: Larsila
Larsila February 13th, 2018

Everything is going to be okay, you will get through this.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 17th, 2018

@Larsila you'll do fine buddy! hang on! things are gonna be okay!

load more
February 14th, 2018

I love you very very much and all I want is to hug you strongly and stand lime this with you forever and then lay down to bed to sleep hugged too :)

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 17th, 2018

@PennyUA love and hugs!!!

load more
User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 15th, 2018

I will never let you go

User Profile: EmberRis
EmberRis February 16th, 2018

I'm so proud of you. I love you. You're doing so well in the world.

User Profile: caringPineapple67
caringPineapple67 February 17th, 2018

Everyone in the world now cares about respecting each other.

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance February 17th, 2018

I love you (platonic). I will never let you go.

User Profile: ArisingPhoenix2288
ArisingPhoenix2288 February 17th, 2018

You are amazing just the way you are.

Hang in there,

There is a silver lining in the view!