Say what you'd most like to hear...
Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.
Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. 

Youre pretty when you smile!
"I know you're trying and that's what counts."
@FilledWthMemesorUnresolvedTrauma
i am trying xx
"You are lovable and desirable"
you are ok way you are
I'm with you
"Your are relieved of your repayment of education loan." -- National Higher Education Fund Corporation
Too far-fetched? Maybe this then:
"OMG the office burned down while we were sleeping!" (but the birds are safe)
How about:
[insert whetever job ofer that sounds too good to be true, but is actually for real]
Or, at the very least:
"Here's two hundred bucks."
*offer
*whatever
@EarlyOnion😀😁😃Very fun!
Take your time. Miss him all you want. Cry all you want. But remember that you are making the choice everyday to not go back to who you were before. Everyday, you become better than you were yesterday.
I am here for you. Everthing will be okay.
Any compliment that is sincere.
Pretty you are
I love you
"Unrequited love is just that - unrequited. That means 'one way', and you can't do anything that involves another person in a 'one way' manner, at least not correcrlt. If you spent less time agonizing and more time being productive, you could show the world what a bright and beautiful soul you have, and maybe that would lead to a love that isn't unrequited at all."
*Correctly.