Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Say what you'd most like to hear...

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe February 4th, 2017

Sometimes we just need to hear a certain phrase for us to feel comforted and happy.

Say something to yourself that you'd most like to hear right now. heart

#letsgosomewhere Badlands National Park, South Dakota, USA:

2072
User Profile: teapls
teapls July 23rd, 2018

You're not selfish for taking it easy and giving yourself some time to rest. You know you need it, and you have to enjoy it and stop feeling guilty.

User Profile: Jdean
Jdean July 23rd, 2018

You're not alone. I'll make sure you won't ever feel lonely again and I promise that I will be there for you no matter what

User Profile: notaresident
notaresident August 1st, 2018

I

User Profile: TheFallenAngel1001
TheFallenAngel1001 August 1st, 2018

Your not Broken your just unique. Be proud and happy with yourself. And enjoy your life.

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake August 1st, 2018

I'm proud of you

User Profile: loyalDay5445
loyalDay5445 August 4th, 2018

@Tinycupcake

I am proud of you and all that you do to make this world better.

User Profile: Tinycupcake
Tinycupcake August 4th, 2018

@loyalDay5445 Thank you Loyal :)

load more
load more
User Profile: amusingJet302
amusingJet302 August 1st, 2018

I love you- unconditionally. Regardless of what mistakes you have made in the past, none of that really matters. I am always here for you. You are never alone. You are worthy and deserving of love.

User Profile: philosophicalperson8202
philosophicalperson8202 August 2nd, 2018

Be kind to yourself

User Profile: Gayfilet1117
Gayfilet1117 August 3rd, 2018

You're not as bad as you think you are .You are good. You are love and light.

User Profile: JoseonGiraffe
JoseonGiraffe August 3rd, 2018

It will be okay. You will get through this. Just because others don't understand or cannot see it, does not mean it is not a problem. You are loved, and you are important. Take it one day at a time, and if you fall down don't give up and stay there, get up and fight again. Try every day and things will begin to change. I believe you, and I love you, and you should love yourself too. Stay strong!

User Profile: loyalDay5445
loyalDay5445 August 4th, 2018

I love you.

User Profile: tallNickel7562
tallNickel7562 August 11th, 2018

@loyalDay5445

I would fall on my knees if someone would say that to me these days.

User Profile: tallNickel7562
tallNickel7562 August 12th, 2018

I would be the happiest if my wife told me again that she loves me.

load more
load more