Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)
blossombreathe
October 22nd, 2016
Hiya!
Three things I need right now are..
A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. 
What about you?
Let me know by sharing in this thread!!
Karmalot
February 21st, 2018
Therapy
cuddles
Sleep
miniminoumi1701
February 21st, 2018
hugs
affection
peace
bubbleStrawberries1378
February 21st, 2018
Help
support
happiness
sforsuicide
February 21st, 2018
Peace
Safety
Love
mary31
February 21st, 2018
- sleep
- living one day at once
- serenity
MarriedTree
February 21st, 2018
A mug of hot chocolate
Someone safe to hold me or at least listen
a good nights sleep. It's been awhile haha gotta love nightmares and late night productivity bursts
warmheartedCoconut6762
February 21st, 2018
Strength, courage, motivation
Imapatient
February 21st, 2018
Being accepted, Asking question to him, but afraid of more rejections.
1 reply
Courageone
February 21st, 2018
@Imapatient see u have courage to ask . Ask bravely i know u can
load more
pizzadeliverygirl
February 21st, 2018
- Self-confidence
- Someone that I could talk to
- A break
BeachBunny83
February 21st, 2018
Getting past FEAR
Full on HAPPINESS
Reaching GOALS