Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)
blossombreathe
October 22nd, 2016
Hiya!
Three things I need right now are..
A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. 
What about you?
Let me know by sharing in this thread!!
brightShip8019
February 21st, 2018
A hug, a cup of coffee and some guidance
Sid843
February 21st, 2018
A nice girlfriend. More like a best friend (girl). Lol
convivialSugar6651
February 21st, 2018
Exercise, good food and a mini vacation
straightforwardPark9867
February 21st, 2018
Need:
love
purpose
inspiration
Havingfuninthesnow
February 22nd, 2018
Well...... I gues with today's issues that would be 1,2,3 - 999,999,999,999,999 get a new PCP in network
angelicsoul
February 22nd, 2018
a friend
some food
a big hug
agreeableKite6479
February 22nd, 2018
Chocolate
Books
Kindness
discreetBanana3119
February 22nd, 2018
1. Get over this lil virus
2. Someone make meals for me or take me out.
3. Finish taxes.
Totheskyandbeyond
February 24th, 2018
The water to return, to be able to sleep, to recover from this cold or flu
Totheskyandbeyond
February 25th, 2018
It returned next day. Uff was a lot for me.