Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: brilliantFlute64
brilliantFlute64 November 5th, 2016

1.Sleep

2.Books

3.Chocolates

User Profile: Wayfinder94
Wayfinder94 November 5th, 2016

1. Stop over thinking things. 2. To write. 3. To find someone.

November 5th, 2016

a hug

my bff's

FOOD

User Profile: Anusha
Anusha November 5th, 2016

MONEY FOOD MONEY

User Profile: pinkyswearsandpromises
pinkyswearsandpromises November 6th, 2016

A friend I can trust, for the rest of the year to be paid time off work, & a clean bill of health .

User Profile: Reboot85
Reboot85 November 7th, 2016

Intimacy with my spouse

Chiropeactor care

a vacation

User Profile: martaweirdo
martaweirdo December 20th, 2016

A hug

holidays

social skills

User Profile: Medley
Medley December 20th, 2016

Sleep

A good friend

A job

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock December 21st, 2016

1. Mosquitoes to stop biting me (I swear I have like 20 bites from the last three days)

2. Reliable internet connection

3. More books to read

User Profile: lightTortoise1929
lightTortoise1929 December 23rd, 2016

A friend who I can talk to and who cares, a family who could try to be compassionate, therapists who really understood what's going on.