Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: jarvin
jarvin December 23rd, 2016

A happier marriage

Appreciation from peers

Career advancement

2 replies
User Profile: jarvin
jarvin December 23rd, 2016

@jarvin

...and a way to change my stupid profile icon here

1 reply
User Profile: jarvin
jarvin December 23rd, 2016

@jarvin

never mind, now i only need 3 things...

load more
load more
December 23rd, 2016

A good sleep, to pass my exams and to get a job.

January 21st, 2017

I need a really understanding therapist who can show me everything that's happened to me and help fix it together.

I need love but first of all to understand and start practising self love

I need strength and support from God and friends to fully recover from the abusive marriage I left 4 months ago

User Profile: SomewhatASuperhero
SomewhatASuperhero January 21st, 2017

Proof that everything's gonna be better than OK

Direction

An extremely large strawberry banana shake

User Profile: impartialOwl6149
impartialOwl6149 February 17th, 2017

1. Comfort, real human comfort.

2. Something to hold onto to keep going.

3. Hope.

User Profile: happycloud7o9
happycloud7o9 February 18th, 2017

1 A pony! Just because I've always wanted one haha

2. A puppy, because a warm cuddly puppy is happiness<3

3. A favorite song to come on the radio right now, because I love when that happens. (would probably have a better chance of that happening if I went and turned the radio on;)

Those were the top 3 things that came to my mind without thinking:)

User Profile: roseMelody95
roseMelody95 February 18th, 2017

A close friend to live near me

Money to pay my bills

For my Doctor apt. to go well

User Profile: convivialPlum6966
convivialPlum6966 February 18th, 2017

1. A new life

2. Sleep

3. A hug

User Profile: Mellietronx
Mellietronx February 18th, 2017

comfort, tea, and rest

February 18th, 2017

Money for healthcare, sleep, and friends.