Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: dobbybrock
dobbybrock February 18th, 2017

Three things I need right now are...

1) to lose weight

2) sleep

3) and be happy

February 18th, 2017

Comfort, hope and someone who cares

User Profile: crimsonVillage2277
crimsonVillage2277 February 18th, 2017

1. Some kind of feeling that I'm alive

2. Some kind of assurance that everything I have done up to this point mattered

3. To attain liberation

User Profile: brightPond8158
brightPond8158 February 18th, 2017

Someone who believes in me, friends, listening ear .

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService February 18th, 2017

1. No more anxiety / hypochondria

2. My own place

3. Financial Security

User Profile: Notdone
Notdone February 18th, 2017

My kids to love themselves

motivation to lose weight

my tiny tiny kitten to not be pregnant

User Profile: sarbear378
sarbear378 February 18th, 2017

friends that I feel care about me, a good night of sleep without an anxiety attack, and non overprotective parents.

User Profile: JustLolli
JustLolli February 18th, 2017

The things I need right now are leisure time, lots of sleep, a time machine? 😂😂😂

February 18th, 2017

I need new clothes. I need new shoes. A winter jacket.

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 February 18th, 2017

@Orangedog225 I would give you all these things if I could. I'll pray that someone near you will give you these. :)

load more
User Profile: weepingwillow123
weepingwillow123 February 18th, 2017

I need some comfort. I need to talk to my friends. I need to do something fun.

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 February 18th, 2017

@weepingwillow123 HUG!

load more