Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: BeeLeigh
BeeLeigh February 18th, 2017

Some motivation to do this exam. And then some more motivation to do the whole unit for history that I put off until the weekend it's due. And then a nap. Like a day long nap. 😴

2 replies
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 February 18th, 2017

@BeeLeigh I hope it all goes good!!! :)

1 reply
User Profile: BeeLeigh
BeeLeigh February 18th, 2017

@KLM3278

Thanks! 😊

load more
load more
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 February 18th, 2017

A hug. A hug. And courage.

2 replies
User Profile: BeeLeigh
BeeLeigh February 18th, 2017

@KLM3278

I can't help you with the hug, but I can tell you that you've already got courage for posting about your struggles ❤️

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 February 18th, 2017

@BeeLeigh Thanks!!

load more
load more
User Profile: Aphrodite1275
Aphrodite1275 February 18th, 2017

- Fast Food

- Motivation

- New books

User Profile: versatileMoon2561
versatileMoon2561 February 18th, 2017

I need clothes, car, and a big hug

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 February 18th, 2017

@versatileMoon2561 HUG!!!!

load more
User Profile: halearose12
halearose12 February 18th, 2017

To feel wanted by you. To feel loved. To not want to cry all the time.

User Profile: Medley
Medley February 18th, 2017

Nothing much. I am in a comfortable place. I asked this question to myself and nothing came up. It's great to discover than I am contented. And not desiring all the time, like i concluded earlier.

User Profile: SweetCupCake590
SweetCupCake590 February 18th, 2017

a hug

some mashed potatos

and my boyfriend to understand my depression

1 reply
User Profile: KLM3278
KLM3278 February 18th, 2017

@SweetCupCake590 HUG!!!

load more
User Profile: Whatacatchdonnie21
Whatacatchdonnie21 February 18th, 2017

Your attention. Don't leave me alone.

User Profile: TheSweetPotato
TheSweetPotato February 18th, 2017

A shoulder to cry on

A boyfriend

Someone who can help me

User Profile: CoinFountain
CoinFountain February 18th, 2017

Sustenance providing enough energy, shelter maintenance funds, transportation to see people I love.