Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: MoonOrchid
MoonOrchid February 18th, 2017

1. Have enough money to live off
2. Treatment for my mental disorders.
3. Make my dad stop reminding me about how worthless I am.

2 replies
User Profile: SilvestreVivesGB
SilvestreVivesGB February 18th, 2017

@MoonOrchid You're not worthless here my friend. You're awesome smileyyes

1 reply
User Profile: MoonOrchid
MoonOrchid February 21st, 2017

@SilvestreVives8374 Thank you so much! I'm really trying to remember that.

load more
load more
User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta February 18th, 2017

My license, a car, and a nap

User Profile: loveling242
loveling242 February 18th, 2017

food

sleep

my husband to smile at me

2 replies
User Profile: Mattjewell
Mattjewell February 18th, 2017

@tjmcrob if you are struggling to sleep try a meditation app I use calm and it worked well for me

1 reply
User Profile: loveling242
loveling242 February 18th, 2017

@Mattjewell thanks, I'll look for that :-)

load more
load more
User Profile: SilvestreVivesGB
SilvestreVivesGB February 18th, 2017

1. John Hiatt on the stereo.

2. My 2 little cat friends by my side.

3. Great company.

User Profile: Mattjewell
Mattjewell February 18th, 2017

Reasons to get up in the morning

less anxiety

to feel happy

User Profile: blissedNblessed
blissedNblessed February 18th, 2017

1. An amazing shower with ecalyptus shower tabs - home made sauna <3 ....gimme like 10 min and I will be there!

2. To eat nurishing foods and give up processed foods that have no value....doing it already, yay me!

3. To make new friends !!!!! anyone wanna be friends? hehehehe

February 18th, 2017

A friend to talk to

My dog

Meditation

User Profile: DariaandJane
DariaandJane February 18th, 2017

Freedom, safety and the person that I love.

User Profile: dahmer18
dahmer18 February 18th, 2017

exersice

coffee

sleep

User Profile: ObsessedStitch
ObsessedStitch February 18th, 2017

1. To successfully mend a friendship with someone.

2. To get more energy.

3. To find the time to clean my apartment.