Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService April 26th, 2017

A steady job

No distractions

To be closer with my friends

User Profile: BrightRedFlower2322
BrightRedFlower2322 April 26th, 2017

What just 3 I'll try lol

1. A partner that doesn't crack the shits when he can't get another game due to no money thanks to him

2. for this debt to just hurry up and end already

3. Need money

User Profile: Ajooba
Ajooba April 26th, 2017

A slap to remind me of reality

Clarity

Peace

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService April 28th, 2017

Sleep

No fear

My body to heal

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock April 28th, 2017

Security about my future for the next 1-2 years

A supportive, cuddly person in my life who cares about me unconditionally

A super sweet, cuddly puppy

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService April 30th, 2017

Female companionship

A steady job

Time to disconnect and write my book

User Profile: FantasiaSweetShock
FantasiaSweetShock May 2nd, 2017

An apartment for the summer and fall

someone to give me some affection and love

a part-time or full time job this summer

User Profile: angrybadger
angrybadger May 2nd, 2017

I don't need anything right now. Evening is fine and I'm very happy to be able to say that.

User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService May 2nd, 2017

My own place

Friends / a girlfriend

A full time job

User Profile: BlakeMac
BlakeMac June 26th, 2017

Three things I need right now are

1) someone to hold me while I cry

2) someone who cares about me

3) to feel as if I "matter" in life