Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: undefinedandundetermined01
undefinedandundetermined01 September 6th, 2017

Unconditional love

Support

Kindness

User Profile: Iceysealady2424
Iceysealady2424 September 6th, 2017

Three things I need right now is -

1) appreciation

2) care

3) love

User Profile: SammyLouise
SammyLouise September 6th, 2017

My family, my dog Pip and a plate of Jammie Dodgers :)

User Profile: peppermintlove
peppermintlove September 6th, 2017

it would be nice to have an endless supply of peppermint tea, a hug, and to feel relaxed

User Profile: Lorna115
Lorna115 September 6th, 2017

To cuddle my dog🐶

Make a delicious breakfast😍

To socialise with my friends 👬👭

User Profile: MissPain
MissPain September 6th, 2017

Three things I need right now

Is to wash the dishes and do the chores.

Feed my son and put him for a nap.

And to prepare dinner while watching a comedy movie. 😂😁😀😅😂

September 6th, 2017

Confidence, confirmation, support to go forward in my job. It's a hard moment.

User Profile: Amron
Amron September 6th, 2017

A first kiss, a hug, a love

User Profile: ohfei
ohfei September 6th, 2017

chocolates, tickets to an upcoming meet&greet, and some really good ravioli.

User Profile: InvisibleAngel92
InvisibleAngel92 September 6th, 2017

ice cream, hugs and vacations