Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: KateWrites
KateWrites September 6th, 2017

Chill music, good books and a girlfriend ;)

User Profile: DrTanikaJohnsonLPC
DrTanikaJohnsonLPC September 6th, 2017

72 hours of uninterrupted meditation, 24-7 across the globe peace, and the ability to restore the justice system.

User Profile: MyDreamIsToBeANeurobiologist
MyDreamIsToBeANeurobiologist September 6th, 2017

I need therapy, a cat and no-calorie chocolate enlightened

User Profile: Ivilia
Ivilia September 6th, 2017

A day off with greys anatomy and lots of tasty food..

User Profile: BrokenBoi
BrokenBoi September 6th, 2017

Is for Michael to realize that I love him and will support his decision as long as he is safe. No matter what happens on the other end of it.

My teachers to understand that I can't control my mental illnesses no matter how hard I try it still will screw with my life and grades.

My dad and family to realize that I'm not a baby who doesn't understand anything and that I'm doing the best I can to be mature and handle these problems of mine.

User Profile: DavidMatt
DavidMatt September 6th, 2017

My daughter

My Deploma

Happiness

User Profile: NightDreamWhisperer92
NightDreamWhisperer92 September 6th, 2017

1) a job

2) a pet

3) a gf

User Profile: findyoursunset
findyoursunset September 6th, 2017

Ability to sleep more

My significant other

My best friends

User Profile: Fenixashes37
Fenixashes37 September 6th, 2017

Smile... it always looks good on me

greatful... because it could be worse

kindness... because my heart deserve it.

User Profile: unkn0wnanon
unkn0wnanon September 6th, 2017

A cup of coffee