Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
September 6th, 2017

1. Strong pain medication

2. Sleep

3. A hug

User Profile: simfreespirit2802
simfreespirit2802 September 6th, 2017

Love, feel loved, impart love.

1 reply
User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 6th, 2017

@simfreespirit2802

You should love yourself, helps inspire love from others!

load more
User Profile: Spoton
Spoton September 6th, 2017

A calm mind

A full heart

A hobby

User Profile: Shinigamiknight
Shinigamiknight September 6th, 2017

Sleep, Tandoori Chicken and Sex.

User Profile: healingSunset93
healingSunset93 September 6th, 2017

An understanding husband

Someone on the same page

To cuddly my daughter.

User Profile: Bluecarrisole
Bluecarrisole September 6th, 2017

Confidence

A banging body

And a damn ID

User Profile: EleanorLewis18
EleanorLewis18 September 6th, 2017

Chicken nuggets, wine and my bed

User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

A good sleep, peace and good nice people around me.

User Profile: Yousef219213
Yousef219213 September 6th, 2017

Sleep, good company, someone who cares 😴😪🙁

User Profile: courageousGrace75
courageousGrace75 September 6th, 2017

My kids, my home and my life. (Granted I already have these but I don't need anything else)