Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: aquaJackfruit6372
aquaJackfruit6372 September 6th, 2017

A holiday

a massage

some chocolate

User Profile: Hunza
Hunza September 6th, 2017

Cuddling, Coffee & a Vacation!

User Profile: ViewScenic09
ViewScenic09 September 6th, 2017

I only want one thing eagerly and that thing is having own house.

User Profile: safeandsoundta
safeandsoundta September 6th, 2017

More sleep, tea, and to get my Quantitative Methods quiz out of the way!

User Profile: Woleyy
Woleyy September 6th, 2017

3 things I need right now are:

* A long walk at the beach

* A nice hot cup of tea

* A warm bath

User Profile: Alesiaah
Alesiaah September 6th, 2017

Peace, quiet and being alone without any stress.

User Profile: Salyooma
Salyooma September 6th, 2017

Honest people, someone who understands me and loves me for who I am,ice cream

User Profile: dynamicShip37
dynamicShip37 September 6th, 2017

A hug

someone to be able to trust

someone to protect me

User Profile: Understatement17
Understatement17 September 6th, 2017

A less messy life, GOOD GRADES and money to pay for college

September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

meditation

cold shower

clean food and drinks

being a number #1