Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: 1DIYA
1DIYA September 6th, 2017

someone to finish my school work , one directon's hiatus to end and PIZZA!! laugh

User Profile: maxxy1989
maxxy1989 September 6th, 2017

A big energy drink, my exam paper finished and about 20 hours of sleep.

Don't know what has to come fist.

User Profile: kymkay27
kymkay27 September 6th, 2017

Physical health

mental stability

financial feeedom

User Profile: Sammie1997
Sammie1997 September 6th, 2017

Three things i need right now are a hug, hope for the future, and motivation

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 6th, 2017

To know what should I study or where should I work

To know how to make the things work out

Emotional stability in order to accomplish what I want

User Profile: Maoskie
Maoskie September 6th, 2017

Love, hugs and kisses

User Profile: selfconfidentLake164
selfconfidentLake164 September 6th, 2017

Three things I need right now are:

A peaceful environment, my girlfriend, and a break. indecisionbroken heart

User Profile: Melygomez3
Melygomez3 September 6th, 2017

Go exercise, sit on a porch and grab my journal, with a cup of coffee. Plus breathe the fresh air out side.

User Profile: BethB
BethB September 6th, 2017

A good cup of tea

A warm cuddle

New cosy pyjamas

1 reply
User Profile: selfconfidentLake164
selfconfidentLake164 September 6th, 2017

@BethB Oh my this sounds amazing *comfortable overload*

load more
User Profile: BrokenHeart2011
BrokenHeart2011 September 6th, 2017

To finish school

Get my own place

Stop letting people take advantage of me