Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: heavenlyForest93
heavenlyForest93 September 6th, 2017

a book, a hug and motivation :)

User Profile: enbyemu
enbyemu September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

Three things I need right now: Financial stability so I can quit my job and pursue my passions, 30 hour days with no added responsibilities, a world in which I can feel safe being myself with everyone.

User Profile: lightVillage54
lightVillage54 September 6th, 2017

My mum

My sisters

My baby

User Profile: Sunset316
Sunset316 September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

The Nancy Drew mystery collection books

Songs

Making at least one person smile because of me

User Profile: ninasouth17
ninasouth17 September 6th, 2017

sleep, movie eating alot of food

User Profile: GiaSG0094
GiaSG0094 September 6th, 2017

a smoke, good food and a good movie

User Profile: ShadlokVance
ShadlokVance September 6th, 2017

Sleep

Study

Friends

User Profile: Angie32403
Angie32403 September 6th, 2017

Food. Water. Wi-Fi. 😂😂😂

User Profile: Grace863420
Grace863420 September 6th, 2017

Warmth, pizza, and supernatural

User Profile: warmheartedThinker8101
warmheartedThinker8101 September 6th, 2017

Three things I need right now is a friend I'm close with, the California heat to go away because I love cold cloudy days, and a dog who's affectionate. My dog is basically a cat and hardly shows affection, so sad when I just want to love her!