Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Raveninthelabrynth
Raveninthelabrynth September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe A back massage, My Psychology Paper to be finished, and a Pizza. ;)

Much Love alle :)

Raven

User Profile: politeDog7991
politeDog7991 September 6th, 2017

@blossombreathe

Will to keep going, ability to move toward, hope?

I mean tbh my first thought was: plastic bag, rope, and drugs..

User Profile: Listenandbekind
Listenandbekind September 6th, 2017

Three things I need right now are...tea, a starry night and my hammock! 😊❤️

User Profile: Thisscreenname
Thisscreenname September 6th, 2017

1. A hug

2. Someone to talk to

3. The biggest bowl of ice cream with hot fudge sauce

User Profile: Tori0707
Tori0707 September 6th, 2017

1. I need medicine cause I'm sick and at residence and didn't bring any

2. I need to be healthy so I can party and meet people

3. I need friends and my bed and just to be in my hometown

User Profile: Bryan68
Bryan68 September 6th, 2017

Someone who doesn't lie, a true friend, and avacation

User Profile: Starboy17
Starboy17 September 6th, 2017

A fuzzy blanket

Accepting parents

Better earbuds.

User Profile: terrytee
terrytee September 6th, 2017

Three things I need right now are..

Focus, study and rest well.

September 6th, 2017

I need books, some cake and a cup of tea would be nice!!

September 6th, 2017

A hug

A book

More strenght to live