Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: lacbluebird1090
lacbluebird1090 September 6th, 2017

Three things I need right now:

1. Sleep

2. Food

3. More Sleep

User Profile: Imjustabundleofjoy
Imjustabundleofjoy September 7th, 2017

@blossombreathe

hot chocolate

a blanket

a good book

User Profile: scho
scho September 7th, 2017

- comfort

-positivity

-love

User Profile: fighter23
fighter23 September 7th, 2017

Three things I need right now is to get rid of this damn cold, a solid night sleep and help making these decisions weighing on my mind!

User Profile: Pookiemunch92
Pookiemunch92 September 7th, 2017

A hot cup of tea, candy, and a hug

User Profile: Tripdog90
Tripdog90 September 7th, 2017

My wife, my kids, and unspoken prayer.

User Profile: reservedexcitment
reservedexcitment September 7th, 2017

To be appreciated by someone

Sleep

Hugs from My niece and nephews.

User Profile: quickwittedLemon6142
quickwittedLemon6142 September 7th, 2017

@blossombreathe

1) My Dog, Dallas

2) Fall Weather

3) Peace of mind.

User Profile: TrippinCats27
TrippinCats27 September 7th, 2017

A hug

Cuddles

To not feel the pain of breaking up with my fiance. Cause that happened today.

1 reply
User Profile: Zeraphim
Zeraphim September 7th, 2017

@TrippinCats27 *hugs and cuddles* I'm sorry you're going through what I can only imagine is a very painful time right now. :(

load more
User Profile: bubbleChestnut3363
bubbleChestnut3363 September 7th, 2017

1. Someone out there loves you

2. Your track record for getting through bad days is a perfect score, so that automatically makes you resilient

3. I believe in you