Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: sweetpetite79
sweetpetite79 September 9th, 2017

Romantic love, hugs and kisses

September 9th, 2017

Care, hugs, loving words.

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 9th, 2017

1. Strong caffeine chocolate espresso beans

2. Good music

3. Desk with a chair so I can write

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 9th, 2017

@Rebekahwriter13 1. Relaxing music 2. Pencils 3. Paper to draw mandalas =D

load more
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 10th, 2017

1. A shorter commute

2. Some more employable skills

3. To not be so damn impulsive

September 10th, 2017

1. Time to be back to the moment I screwed everything up.

2. Confirmation.

3. Romantic love time

User Profile: ARhysLMFT
ARhysLMFT September 10th, 2017

my family, God, and just being calm.... #HurricanIrma

User Profile: whimsicalDreamer11
whimsicalDreamer11 September 10th, 2017

*Lots of plants

*a happy, spunky lil pug

*a family night, maybe going bowling or something

❤️

User Profile: Rebekahwriter13
Rebekahwriter13 September 10th, 2017

Hot mocha

Long bubble bath

A fluffy robe

User Profile: CavitBilen
CavitBilen September 11th, 2017

Be a quiet day.

Never fight any other country anymore.

Take a break to the nature storms.

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 11th, 2017

Joy

Motivation

To do something fun