Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 September 13th, 2017

Wisdom. A new dentist, courage

September 13th, 2017

Sleep. Confidence. Self trust.

User Profile: ARhysLMFT
ARhysLMFT September 14th, 2017

food, glass of wine, and a good movie!!heart

User Profile: WifeLife93
WifeLife93 September 14th, 2017

Power to be restored to the neighborhood!!!

$500 to cover the unexpected costs from Irma (so far *sigh*)

My mind to play nice with all the extra stress because of Irma

User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 September 14th, 2017

Good talk, a hug and long sleep

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 15th, 2017

@calmSoul60 Hi. If you want to talk then I am in if you want to. And well sending hugs as you wished it.

load more
User Profile: Annchristin
Annchristin September 15th, 2017

quality time with my bf, sunshine, and lots of cake.

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 15th, 2017

@Annchristin *Opens the curtains for Ann so the sun comes in*

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond September 15th, 2017

@Annchristin *And passes her an entire cake* O_o hahahaa

User Profile: Annchristin
Annchristin September 16th, 2017

@Totheskyandbeyond haha, thank you so much! I still don't have the cake but after reading this I'm smiling!! :)

load more
load more
User Profile: captainlishang
captainlishang September 15th, 2017

1. new friends to make connections with

2. rest

3. courage

User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 September 16th, 2017

@captainlishang we will chat soon

load more
September 15th, 2017

Confidence in myself. Sincere love and care from a man.

User Profile: Jesuslovesme8
Jesuslovesme8 September 16th, 2017

New friends to connect with. Someone to talk to now. Someone to pray with me

User Profile: calmSoul60
calmSoul60 September 16th, 2017

@Jesuslovesme8

I'm available if you would like to talk

load more
User Profile: BeingOfService
BeingOfService September 17th, 2017

1. To not be sick.

2. More energy.

3. Just a little bit more money.