Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)
blossombreathe
October 22nd, 2016
Hiya!
Three things I need right now are..
A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. 
What about you?
Let me know by sharing in this thread!!
som9012
September 17th, 2017
Organize my life.
Iceysealady2424
September 17th, 2017
Peace
Love
Affection
Totheskyandbeyond
September 17th, 2017
@Iceysealady2424 Sending you many virtual hugs.
load more
lightVillage54
September 18th, 2017
A hug from my mum
For her to tell me everything will be okay
My pain to go away :'(
September 19th, 2017
A hand of a friend holding me on each step I take.
Somebody who believe in me and my way.
Some money to support myself while trying to conquer myself on my path.
ARhysLMFT
September 19th, 2017
A hug
My boyfriend
Reassurance that he cares
September 19th, 2017
Solution. Confirmation. Steadfastness.
Totheskyandbeyond
September 19th, 2017
To calm down
To forgive my stupid niece
Maybe a nap
September 21st, 2017
Love. Trust. Right now - good food. :)
September 21st, 2017
Trust and Peace.
Totheskyandbeyond
September 21st, 2017
Peace
Joy
And... a good job