Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Three things I need right now are... (finish sentence!)

User Profile: blossombreathe
blossombreathe October 22nd, 2016

Hiya!

Three things I need right now are..

A cup of tea, a good book and a rainy day. laugh

What about you?

Let me know by sharing in this thread!!

1671
User Profile: BlueSkyDay1911
BlueSkyDay1911 November 21st, 2017

I don

User Profile: Totheskyandbeyond
Totheskyandbeyond November 26th, 2017

Receive love

Happiness

Peace of mind

User Profile: Lexloveslife
Lexloveslife November 26th, 2017

Support

Optimism

A Hug

User Profile: lonerlime
lonerlime November 26th, 2017

1. friends - or at least one i can be open and honest with, who won't belittle me

2. love - I just want to move on quickly and fall in love

3. happiness - i dont care about the first two so much, but i want to be happy or at least ok a majority of the time

User Profile: Jaeteuk
Jaeteuk November 26th, 2017

Rest, sleep, and more rest!

Been chaotic at work yesterday and today (Black Friday weekend sale)!~

User Profile: Jennoa2017
Jennoa2017 November 26th, 2017

Support, sleep and health 👍

User Profile: lazyKatz
lazyKatz December 20th, 2017

Company warmth and tissues

User Profile: fairmindedLime5633
fairmindedLime5633 December 22nd, 2017

Affection. To relax. Be able to breath.

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 December 22nd, 2017

A solid friend

To have more control with my anxiety

Motivation to practice my writing

User Profile: dogsandcats100
dogsandcats100 December 24th, 2017

@Booklover95 I need writing motivation as well! It seems like by the time I have free time, I'm too tired to write. It helps me a lot to journal. I just write whatever comes to mind about my life and my feelings, and I don't hold back. Then I'm at least writing something! Plus I often find inspiration for creative writing from my journal entries.

User Profile: Booklover95
Booklover95 December 24th, 2017

@dogsandcats100

That's a good idea actually!

I've been so frustrated due to this issue. I'm in university studying languages, literatures and cultures , working my way to one day become an author. Is why I desperatly try to practice!

So I'll for sure try your advice! thank you :)

load more
load more
User Profile: ViaSmiley
ViaSmiley December 23rd, 2017

3 things that I need

1. Less loneliness

2. Supporting Friend

3. A kind words